Welcome to Mr. Tobin's Website.
Students will be expected to demonstrate mastery or proficiency on learning objectives by using different methods outlined in the common core mathematical practice standards.
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with Mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
For a more in-depth explanation of each math practice standard click here.